For people who learn differently and those who encounter learning challenges
Hils Learning is a welcoming friendly centre in Mont’Kiara, where parents and caregivers can gain access to information, where the individual is the focus and where help and support are generously supplied.Many people encounter difficulty because of their individual learning style. At Hils Learning our goal is to help individuals, corporations, parents and educators work with different learners and appreciate how social and cognitive differences are an integral part of work, academic life and social experience.
Clients come to us for assistance with:
- General learning difficulties
- Dyscalculia (also called math disability or numlexia)
- ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)
- Evaluation of the child and his/her learning difficulty
- Individual Learning Support
- First time English language learners
- Home Schooling guidance
- Workshop Training for Teachers and Parents
- Pre entry preparation and choices for education in Kuala Lumpur
- Asperger Syndrome (AS) – An autism spectrum disorder (ASD)
After school learning support and on going maintenance programmes are offered to ensure improved school grades.
Families come to us directly, and we work with many corporate clients in Malaysia having gained “preferred supplier” accreditation. Click on the link to view a some of our corporate clientsOur Mission Statement We strive to:
- Provide a safe environment in which the children can take risks and reach their potential.
- Cultivate the child’s unique learning style and promote responsibility for personal achievement.
- Apply positive reinforcement to guide behaviour and develop confidence.
- Express belief in the child, that the child can and will make progress and thus empower the child through his/her personal success.
- Create awareness that behaviour is communication.
- Listen emphatically and cultivate mutual respect.
- Allow time for the child to develop understanding and find the answer.
- Develop the child’s delight in learning.
- Use mistakes as opportunities for learning.