Here is a challenge you and your family must try this weekend.
What you will need:
To build the tallest freestanding structure in 18 minutes.
1.Build the tallest freestanding structure. The structure cannot be suspended from a higher structure, like a chair, ceiling or chandelier, or held to stay in place when the time runs out.
2. The entire marshmallow must be on top.
3. You are able to use as much or as little of the items.
4. You can break up the spaghetti, string or tape.
5. The challenge only lasts 18 minutes.
6. Have fun thinking outside the box!