Number of Players
- 1 deck of cards for 2 players; 2 decks of cards for 3 to 4 players
- Remove Jokers
Object of the Game
- To be the first player to collect the same card combination as the 3 cards “hidden” in the middle of the table.
Setting up the Game
The dealer places 3 random cards (do not use/repeat the same cards) in the middle, face up. All players look at the cards and try to remember the number (or picture if it is a King, Queen or Jack) of each of the cards. Turn the cards face down and keep them in the middle.
How to play
- Deal 3 cards to each player.
- Place remaining deck of cards (face down) in the centre next to the 3 random cards (this will be the ‘draw’ pile).
- Players look at their cards.
- Players to discard one of their cards that does not match the 3 cards in the centre and draw a new card from the draw pile (they have to discard their card before drawing a new card)
- The game stops when a player holds the same cards (by number not suit) as the 3 random cards “hidden” in the middle.
- When the draw pile runs out, shuffle the cards in the discard pile and use it as the new draw pile.